Our holiday rentals and accommodations for dogsledding holiday or multi-activities trips (Winter and Summer) are located next to our house, on our estate called Svanfors. In the heart of the boreal forest and bordering the Skellefteå river, you will enjoy peace and silence, far from crowds and overcrowded resorts.
You will be accommodated either in the traditional Swedish house in the colors of the famous Swedish red, which we called “Tall” or in the stuga called “Björk” located just next to the traditional house or in the stuga called “Gran” located right next to our house.
What’s a “stuga”?
“Stuga” is part of the Swedish cultural heritage! It is the typical small wooden chalet, always located at the edge of a lake or a river; a small wooden holiday cabin where Swedish families love to meet and spend their weekends and holidays.
They then devote themselves to their favorite activities: fishing, hunting, grilling, picking, walks, swimming, …
For them, stuga is synonymous with rest, activities in and with nature! The “stuga” is more than a small wooden cabin, it’s the Nordic lifestyle, the Scandinavian philosophy.
We named our accommodations
from the Swedish name of the three large trees that make up the boreal forest
the pine -> Tall
birch -> Björk
the fir -> Gran
All our vacation rentals and accommodations are equipped with wireless internet.
“Tall”, THE TRADITIONAL HOUSE – 6 PEOPLE
“Tall“, the traditional house (6 persons) spacious and comfortable, has:
- a fully equipped kitchen (oven, stove, extractor fan, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, kettle, coffee maker)
- living-dining room with library (French, English and Swedish-written books) and board games for adults and children
- a large bathroom with walk-in shower
- an outdoor terrace with wooden furniture and BBQ
- two bedrooms:
- one with a kingsize bed (190 cm)
- the second, located on the lower floor consists of a single bed (90cm) and a bunk bed 3 places (bottom of the bed 2 persons 120 cm and top of the bed 1 person 80 cm)
- A standard toilet and a WC for people with reduced mobility
- The central heating is with wood.
- It is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
“Björk”THE “STUGA” OF 25 M2 – 4 PEOPLE
“Björk“, the stuga of 25 m2 (4 people) includes:
- 2 Bedrooms :
- the first with a kingsize bed
- a 2nd bedroom with bunk bed
- A shower room
- Ecological toilet
- A dining and relaxation area
“Gran”, THE “STUGA” OF 55 M2 – 6 PEOPLE
“Gran“, the stuga of 55 m2 (4 people) includes:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1st bedroom with 1 kingsize bed
- the 2nd bedroom with a double bed 200 cm with workspace
- a shower room
- Ecological toilet
- a breakfast and relaxation area (full of books and games)
Additional included offers:
- Barrel-shaped sauna, original and typical in the Scandinavian countries, with breathtaking view on the Skellefteå river.
A moment of relaxation and relaxation awaits you after the day of activity!
- The Kota Grill, an authentic octagonal wooden hut, very common in the Nordic countries, with the grill area in the middle and the reindeer skins all around. Place where we find ourselves for our lunch during a stay Multi-activities Winter and Summer.
- A nice outdoor Grill-BBQ area for our aperitifs under the midnight sun (in summer) or under the spectacular spectacle of an aurora borealis (in winter).
- a private beach at the Skellefeå River, a few meters from your accommodation: for swimming at all hours under the midnight sun (summer).
- the wild for unlimited hikes and walks …
We put all our care so that all our vacation rentals in Lapland and accommodations are of quality, clean and pleasant: all activities are in the immediate vicinity (and especially no transfer) … in an authentic natural, friendly and warm, far from any commercial environment.
If you opt for a simple vacation rental in Lapland, the traditional house “Tall” is perfect: the kitchen is fully equipped to prepare and take your various meals.
If you are on a dog sled or multi-activities summer or winter, we offer full board and we bring in your home meals.
For more details on the organization of the full board plan, please refer to the page “Your stay at Lappland Emotions”
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!